The best way to prevent business problems is to research every aspect before entering into any contracts or verbal agreements. Corporate Intelligence thrives on information for publication that was written by someone who holds all rights to reprint and distribution. In this modern age it is vital to ascertain the ownership and validity of all documentation.
Commercial and International Banks as well as other companies may be involved in financing startup businesses that include publishing. The reputation of these companies must be ascertained before entering into contractual agreements. Hiring employees for a business or replacing someone who moved to a different country requires following up with investigations concerning reputation, activities and associations stated on employment applications.
Investments and assets are subject to mismanagement, or sometimes an offshore structure is involved. Tracing down the details that protect your company include searching for unexplained vehicles and other property linked to an officer of the company you are investigating. There could be potential mergers or acquisitions that should be disclosed before concluding contracts. Joint venture partners show up in dedicated research that may be unaware of your efforts yet decide to become part of the negotiations.
Private Equity firms, Hedge funds and mutually funded groups are another part of the business world where you simply cannot take chances without thoroughly researching all parties involved. Asset Managers and Law firms involved in your plans are found through the diligent professional services of RLR Consultancy.
Due Diligence Service Offerings
Our due diligence services include:
- Looking into the reputations, associations, activities and ethics of potential partners, investors, or senior executive employees.
- Tracing unusual offshore structures and unexplained vehicles linked to potential merger, acquisition, or joint venture partners.
- Early on in the deal, we help identify any undisclosed liabilities or questionable financial reporting.
- Unearthing the nature of relationships between target companies and individuals, including government officials.
Who Can Benefit From Our Due Diligence Services
There are several organizations who can take advantage of our due diligence services. These include:
- Commercial and International Banks and Companies
- Private Equity firms
- Hedge funds
- Mutual Fund groups
- Asset Managers
- Law firms